November 04, 2015

Goodreads Choice Awards 2015?!






Is it already that time of year again? Where we, book lovers, unite and vote for some of favorite reads on one of our favorite websites? WHY YES IT IS!

I usually only vote in two of the twenty categories ( Young Adult Fiction & Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction ), but I love seeing what other awesome books are out there.

This is usually the time of year where I branch out of my reading comfort zone, and pick up some of the nominees for other categories!



Best Young Adult Fiction:
There were so many amazing books, and authors listed in this category it was honestly hard to choose! The books in this category, that I haven't already read, are officially added to my wish list, and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

My 1st Choice...

Winter, by Marissa Meyer.

My 2nd Choice...

The Heir, by Kiera Cass.



Queen of Shadows, by Sarah J. Maas.
Carry On, by Rainbow Rowell.
The Heart of Betrayal, by Mary E. Pearson.


Firefight, by Brandon Sanderson.
The Wrath & The Dawn, by Renee Ahdieh.
An Ember in the Ashes, by Sabaa Tahir.


Red Queen, by Victoria Aveyard.
A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas.
Gathering Darkness, by Morgan Rhodes.


The Winner's Crime, by Marie Rutkoski.
Uprooted, by Naomi Novik.
Six of Crows, by Leigh Bardugo.
Dead of Winter, by Kresley Cole.

Best Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction:

My 1st Choice...

P.S. I Still Love You, by Jenny Han.

My 2nd Choice...


I Was Here, by Gayle Forman.


All The Bright Places, by Jennifer Niven.
Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, by Becky Albertalli.
Mosquitoland, by David Arnold.


My Heart and Other Black Holes, by Jasmine Warga.
Wild and Reckless, by Ginger Scott.
Every Last Word, by Tamara Stone.


I'll Meet You There, by Heather Demetrios.
The Last Time We Say Goodbye, by Cynthia Hand.
Nowhere But Here, by Katie McGarry.


More Happy Than Not, by Adam Silvera.
Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon.
Made You Up, by Francesca Zappia.
Saint Anything, by Sarah Dessen.

So many AMAZING books! It was hard to just pick on in every category! The ones I didn't chose and haven't read yet, have already been added to my wish list. I can't wait to see how these books became award nominees! Which did you chose? What would second choice be if you could have one?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!