March 06, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading?

Over You

Currently I'm indulging in Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus. I picked up this book at the library, never having heard of it before, but decided to give it a chance. As of right now, I'm liking it! 

What did I just finish reading?

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner Series #1)

After months and months of having people suggest me The Maze Runner, by James Dashner, I finally got myself a copy, read it, and loved it! It's kind of like the Hunger Games, but still very different!


What do I plan on reading next?

Alice in Zombieland

Alice in Zombieland, by Gena Showalter is another book from my local library, that I picked up for the Burn Bright Book Club reading list. I haven't gotten the chance to take a peek inside, but the cover and the synopsis look and sound interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I thought Over You was really cute! I've yet to read Alice In Zombieland, but I really want to.

    Check out MINE!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!