November 23, 2012

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to WWW Wednesday!

What am I currently reading?

Troll or DerbyDaughter of Smoke and Bone

Right now, I'm actually reading two books at once! I usually never do that, but with their dates coming up fast I don't really have an option. The two books I'm reading are The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, by Laini Taylor and Troll or Derby by Red Tash!

What did I just finish?

Naturally, Charlie

The last book that I just finished is called Naturally Charlie, by S.L. Scott! I plan on writing and posting up my review today, so make sure to stop by again later!

What do I plan on reading next?

I haven't decided on my TBR list for December yet, so I guess it will just be a surprise until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!