October 31, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's halfway through the week, which means it's time for WWW Wednesday! 

What am I reading?

Misfit

Right now I'm reading Misfit by Jon Skovron! I just started reading it a few minutes ago, and haven't gotten very far in it, but so far I'm really liking it!

What did I just finish reading?

The Brides of Rollrock Island

I just finished reading The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan, and I'm glad to say its one of my favorite books! I hope to have my review posted this weekend!

What do I plan on reading next?

Naturally, CharlieTroll or Derby

I'm not exactly sure, because I haven't decide on my TBR pile for November, but I do have two books I need to get read and reviewed this month; Troll or Derby by Red Tash, and Naturally Charlie by S.L. Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!