October 14, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to another WWW Wednesday! I am a bit behind with my reading this month, but I do hope to catch up with this long weekend I have coming up!

What am I reading?

Drought

Right now, I'm reading Drought by Pam Bachorz! With only being 50 pages into it, I'm already loving it! I don't really have anything to compare it to, but it's definitively a book to put on your TBR pile!

What did I just finish reading?

Stage Fright (Tara Sharp #3)

I just finished reading Stage Fright by Marianne Delacourt, I'm writing my review right now, and I hope to have it posted by today! Also make sure to stop by burnbright.com.au to check out my review there!

What do I plan on reading next?

The Brides of Rollrock Island

Next I plan on reading, Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan. It's this months book club book at burnbright.com.au! I haven't heard much about it, but I'm loving the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!