October 01, 2016

New Turning Pages Co Merchandise

Happy Friday!

First things first, I want to announce that Turning Pages Co has reached 100 orders just a few days ago!



I'm incredibly grateful and can't wait to see what the future holds for Turning Pages Co.

Tomorrow is officially the first day of October, which means the holiday season has finally arrived! I love this time of year, with the chilly weather, the warm drinks, and all of the things happening throughout the next couple of months.

I've been dying to add Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas merchandise to Turning Pages Co for the last couple of weeks...and I'm truly excited to announce now is finally that time!!

Halloween:



Christmas:




I also want to add some more general fall and winter merchandise, and well as other holidays and events. Its only the beginning of October, meaning there is still plenty of time to add more!

Renewed Items:




If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to leave them in the comments below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!