September 26, 2016

Turning Pages Co Update



Happy Monday Everyone!!


Mine hasn't been that happy considering I spent three hours today taking the GMAT exam, and practically the entire morning stressing about it. But it was an absolutely gorgeous fall day, and decided to walk my dog afterwards, which was extremely relaxing!

I've been meaning to make this post for the last few days, but decided against it and wrote about something else each time...meaning this post is a bit over due.


So let's start with a quick update about me...

  • I'm starting my senior year of university, as an accounting major, on Wednesday. (Which is absolutely crazy to think about, especially considering the idea that I started Turning Pages back in my sophomore year in high school!)
  • I spent this entire summer attending an internship (which I've already ranted blogged about, HERE) and studied for the GMAT to get into the accounting master's program at my university.
  • I had approximately two weeks of actual summer break, one week where I went camping with a large group of friends, and the other where I went to a convention, visited a friend at his university, and visited my brother.


Enough about me though, let's get into the updates of Turning Pages Co...

  • My first post back discussed plans and goals I have for Turning Pages Co as an Etsy shop, which you can check out HERE.
  • I've been debating about how often I want to post, and have decided upon posting four times a week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and finally Sunday. When I first started Turning Pages Co I blogged every single day, and felt that half of those post were meaningless. But I also figured anything that's three times or less a week just wasn't enough.
  • The content on this blog is going to be all over the place. YES just the way I like it. Turning Pages started out as a book blog, where I reviewed an insane amount of books in record time, and over the years it's become more than just that. 
  • I still read and enjoy sharing what my thoughts about what I'm reading. I'm a college student. I'm a soon to be entry level accountant. I love planning, organizing and being creative. I run my own business on Etsy. I enjoy cooking, baking, traveling, and experiencing things. My interests and personality are wild and all over the place, and Turning Pages Co is going to a reflection of that.
  • Of course, I'm always going to take any suggestions you have to what specific content you would be interested in. So please feel free to ALWAYS leave those suggestions down below in the comments!
  • Another idea I've been toggling around is making Youtube videos. I love making them, I love talking to you all, and I love seeing your reactions. But I don't want too bite off more than I can chew right now, so I'm not promising anything yet. I'll probably make the occasional video to go along with a post, but nothing steady or scheduled by any means.

If you enjoy the organized messed, and don't mind the widely ranging content (whatever I'm in the mood for or thinking about that day) then please stand by!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!