June 01, 2016

Introduction & Etsy Inventory Blowout Sale

"Hello, its me...

...I'm in California dreamin' bout how much I'd like to meet."

...not really, I'm actually in Washington and attempting to survive dead week and finals week. But it is me, and I'm excited to finally be back, after a really rough quarter of school.

I was originally going to update you on all kinds of things that I've been up to over the last few months, but decide against it last minute.

So why don't we start off with the best news?



I'm currently hosting a INVENTORY BLOWOUT SALE in Turning Pages Co, on Etsy! ALL old inventory needs to go, which is why everything is either $0.50, $1.00, $1.50 or $2.00!  Shipping is always flat rate at $1.50 for US shipments and $2.50 for International shipments!

This sale lasts until everything is gone, so be sure to stop by and check out what's for sale!

Why am I getting rid of all inventory? What's in store for Turning Pages Co?

Actually, I'm trying an entirely new system of maintaining inventory and deciding what I want to sell in my Etsy store and how much of it.

I really like the idea of designing and producing planner stickers, for not only the Erin Condren planner I ordered, but also stickers that can used in all planners. I also like crafting planner accessories, like paperclips, dashboards, charms and tassels.

I don't want to necessarily produce a mass amount of similar products, but instead produce a wider variety of goods. When it comes to deciding on what I should make and what I should sell, I really want to make sure they are high quality products, that I myself find extremely useful and stylish.

Besides that I also want to provide those products to Turning Pages Co costumers with the best possible customer service.

I want to produce monthly kits and host monthly giveaways, as well. I haven't really figured out how I want to do either of these, but those are bridges I'll cross when I get there.

Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest? FACEBOOK?

I'm also really into tweeting, and posting pictures onto Instagram. I'm still working on Pinterest, and how to use it most efficiently, but I'm also on there. Links to my social media and Etsy shop are listed on the right!

As of right now, Turning Pages Co doesn't have a Facebook page, but it is something I have been looking into. If you have an suggestions or ideas about making a Facebook page for an Etsy shop and blog!

Turning Pages Co, the blog?

Turning Pages originally started off as a book review blog, and its going to be that and lots more!

I'm still reading and reviewing both Young Adult and Adult books on here, but just not the same way as before. I still want to have book hauls, book reviews, and fun bookish news. I just don't want to do meaningless filler posts, or "Waiting on Wednesdays" anymore.

This blog has always been my creative outlet, after being in school or working all day. I enjoy reading, but I also enjoy crafting, writing, and creating things. I like planning, and being organized. I want to include of these creative aspects of my life into this blog.

Overall, I'm excited for this rough quarter of school to be over, for summer to start and to finally be back.

I feel like I have so many things to share, but there will be plenty of time for that in upcoming posts.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for stopping by and taking the time out of your day to read Turning Pages Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!