July 16, 2013

It's Monday, What Am I Reading?

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Title: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.
Author: Michelle Hodkin.
Summary:

"Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.
She’s wrong."

My Thoughts So Far:

This book was released about two years ago (has it really been that long...) and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a copy! But once I did, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer kind of fell on the back burner, due to review books and other things, and has been there ever since.

I picked it up on Sunday, and read it within two days! I loved it! I love Mara, and OHHH dear me, did I love Noah!! The story was interesting, Joseph was cute in a little brother way, when he asked Noah for his phone number and said he was networking. The ending was absolutely shocking, and I couldn't seem to get enough!

But this is becoming more of a review than just a few short ideas. Be sure to stop by later to check out my review!! *WARNING* There will be a lot of fan-girling going on!!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!