July 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This week has been an awesome week! I've had a lot of free time, meaning a lot of time to read! If you have read any titles mentioned below, I'd love to hear what you think of them, so make sure to comment with your thoughts.

What am I reading?

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)

Finally, I'm reading The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa! Even though, it's been about forever since I read the first installment of the series, The Iron King, but I can't to finally continue the series.

What did I just finish reading?

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3)

This morning I just finished reading the last book in Jenny Han's series, We'll Always Have Summer! I loved this series, and didn't want it to end. I felt this book went by so fast, even when I was trying to take my time reading, just to make it last a lot longer. 

What do I plan on reading next?

I do hope to continue reading the Pretty Little Liars series, and/or start reading The House of Night series.

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)  Marked (House of Night, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!