December 20, 2012

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Shine Light (Night Creatures, #3)

Right now, I'm finishing up Shine Light by Marianne de Pierres, for this month's Burn Bright Book Club! My review will be up by the weekend, so please be sure to stop by and find out, exactly what I think about the third installment in this series!

What did I just finish reading?

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)

The Daughter of Smoke and Bone, is what I just finished! My review was just posted yesterday!

What do I plan on reading next?

I'm actually not sure yet, but I do have quiet a few good books I have that I'm dying to read, and who knows what Santa might bring me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!