August 29, 2012

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This week has been an awesome book week for me! I finished three books and enjoyed each one of them!

What am I reading now?

Demonglass (Hex Hall Series #2)

Actually I'm in between books, I just finished one this morning, but I plan to start Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins tonight. I loved the first book, Hex Hall and I'm excited to see if I enjoy Demonglass just as much if not more! 

What did I just finish reading?

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars Series #2)Perfect (Pretty Little Liars Series #3)

With such a good book week, I finished both the second and third segment in the Pretty Little Liars series. Flawless and Perfect! 

What do I plan on reading next?

Marked (House of Night Series #1)

This summer I tried to focus on reading series that have been sitting on my shelf untouched. And that's why I decided to read Marked, by P.C and Kristin Cast; the first book in the House of Night series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!